- Stock: In Stock
- Quantity CBD: 99,8% (±3000mg total)
- Content: 2 gram
- Type extract: Isolated CBD crystals
- Meaning: No other cannabinoids and terpenes present
- Benefits: Purest CBD product for different uses
- Color: White
- Packaging: Small plastic jar
- Taste: None
- € per MG CBD: € 0,026
- Suitable for: Whole family, humans and animals
Pure CBD isolate 3gr. - 99,8% CBD crystals
One jar with 3000mg organically produced CBD isolate, 99,8% pure crystals. The purest form of CBD available in the world, carefully refined from the highest quality organic hemp extract by Dutch Natural Healing.
What is CBD isolate?
CBD isolate is the purest form of CBD available anywhere in the world. With a purity of 99,8%, this product only contains CBD and undetectable trace amounts from other cannabinoids which are naturally present in hemp. Moreover, this product is terpene-free and therefore does not carry any aroma or flavor. Making the product easy to combine with any other product.
How to use CBD crystals?
Considering the purity of CBD crystals, this product can be vaped or used to increase any CBD concentration in oils for example. It is also suited to produce your own CBD oil from scratch, by mixing a specific amount with any carrying oil; like hemp seed oil, MCT oil, olive oil, grape seed oil, salmon oil.
Pure CBD crystals are also easy to consume by melting a small amount under the tongue.
Make your own CBD oil with CBD isolate
Take your Dutch Natural Healing pure CBD crystals and mix a specific amount with any carrying oil as mentioned above. For example, to reach a 30% concentration in your oil you’d need to mix 3000mg CBD isolate with around 7ml of carrying oil:
- Take a glass bottle or handy dish
- Mix your desired amount of CBD crystals with the chosen oil
- Warm the bottle up in a heated water bath for a at least five minutes
- Close the bottle and shake well until the CBD isolate is fully dissolved
You now have your own, clean and CBD-only, CBD oil!
CBD isolate is a dietary supplement and is intended to support general wellbeing and is not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition. Consult your healthcare professional if you use medication or when conditions persist.