Menu
Your Cart
Free shipping with orders over €45
Order before 4:00 PM, shipped today

CBD Isolate Crystals

CBD Isolate Crystals

Clean and pure, our CBD isolate crystals are stripped of any other active ingredients found in hemp plants. They're the ideal choice if you enjoy the more subtle effects of CBD or are trying it for the first time.

1000mg CBD Isolate with 99.8% CBD Crystals Our CBD Isolate contains 1000mg of pure CBD crystals from premium organic hemp. It’s one of the purest and most potent forms of CBD..
£24,70
Ex Tax:£22,66
3000mg CBD Isolate with 99.8% CBD Crystals CBD Isolate from DNH has a 99.8% purity level and offers one of the most potent CBD products available. Containing 3000mg of pure C..
£68,80
Ex Tax:£63,12
5000mg CBD Isolate with 99.8% CBD Crystals Our 5000mg CBD Isolate is carefully cultivated from top-quality organic hemp to form the most potent CBD product on the market. It ..
£98,06
Ex Tax:£89,96
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)

CBD Isolate Crystals from Dutch Natural Healing

CBD crystals (or CBD isolate) are the purest form of cannabidiol (CBD) in the world. They're produced by refining hemp extracts (similar to our CBD paste) to separate all other substances from the CBD, including terpenes, waxes, sugars, and all other cannabinoids. This results in a crystallised and isolated form of CBD, which you can use in various ways.

CBD Isolate Powder – 99.8% Pure

By removing all substances besides cannabidiol from the hemp extract, you're left with a crystallised CBD powder with a purity of approximately 99.8%. (The other 0.2% of the product is mostly moisture.) This makes CBD crystals one of the purest forms of CBD available.

How to use CBD Crystals at Home

You can use CBD crystals at home in various ways.

  • You can take a small number of crystals and let them melt under your tongue. However, if as a lot of the cannabinoid is lost during the absorption process through the mucous tissue, it is not the most effective way of using the substance
  • You can use the CBD crystals in a vaporiser or sprinkle over an aromatic herb in your dry-herb vaporiser
  • You can use it to increase the CBD concentration of any CBD oil. A 1-gram container makes 10ml of CBD oil containing 10% cannabidiol. Alternatively, you can make your own CBD oil from scratch
  • You can use it to make vape liquid. We advise you to research a few recipes online, as it takes more than just CBD crystals and a PG/VG mix to create an effective CBD vape liquid

Buy CBD Crystals Online Today

At Dutch Natural Healing, we offer cannabidiol powder in 1g3g, and 5g containers, ideal for personal use. 

Looking for commercial and wholesale orders? Please contact our dedicated customer service team.

CBD Crystals - FAQs

How do you use CBD Crystals?

CBD crystals (known as isolate or pure CBD powder) can be used in various ways.

It can be melted under the tongue, vaped, or used to increase the concentration of CBD oils. You can also make your own pure, THC-free CBD oil from scratch by mixing CBD crystals with a carrying oil such as hemp seed oil, MCT oil, olive oil, or grape seed oil.

How can I use CBD Crystals to Make CBD Oil?

You can make your own custom CBD oil by mixing CBD isolate with a carrying oil. Suitable carrying oils include hemp seed oil, olive oil, MCT oil, salmon oil, and grape seed oil. Here's how to make CBD oil:

  • Mix CBD crystals with your carrying oil of choice in a glass bottle. Seal the bottle shut.
  • Warm the bottle in a heated water bath for at least five minutes to dissolve the CBD crystals
  • Shake well so everything is well-blended

To create a CBD oil at 10% concentration, you need to mix 1000mg of CBD isolate (or ±1 gram) with 9ml of carrying oil.

Which is more effective? CBD Isolate or Full-Spectrum CBD?

As CBD isolate is pure and does not contain additional cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids, there is no entourage effect. This means that while CBD crystals have many benefits, they are not as effective as a full-spectrum hemp extract (CBD paste) or CBD oil.

Full-spectrum CBD has the greatest entourage effect, making it stronger than CBD isolate and a better option for pain relief. 

Read more in our blog on the difference between full-spectrum and pure CBD oil.

What are CBG Crystals?

CBG crystals are produced by isolating cannabigerol (CBG) from hemp extract.

Like CBD crystals, this is the purest form of cannabigerol available. You can tell CBG and CBD apart as CBD crystals are more yellow.

While CBG crystals can be used in the same way as cannabidiol powder, the cannabigerol will provide a different effect. Learn more about the difference between CBD and CBG.