- Stock: In Stock
- Pumps: ± 100
- Quantity CBD: 4% (±8mg CBD per pump)
- Type of oil: Full Spectrum - hydrophile product
- Meaning: Water-soluble, drinkable
- Benefits: Up to 10x more effective due to 100% bio-availability
- Color: Light brown / yellow
- Packaging: Pump dispenser - cleaner dosing
- Taste: Sweet and rich
- € per MG CBD: € 0,08
- Suitable for: Whole family, humans and animals
CBDactive+ water-soluble CBD
CBDactive+ is a water-soluble form of CBD and therefore up to 10 times more effective than regular CBD oil. It consists of the proven effective Dutch Natural Healing hemp extract mixed with a revolutionary combination of natural ingredients. This unique recipe containing solely organic and vegetal elements enhances the body’s absorption and increases the effect of the active plant-components.
Water-soluble CBD by Dutch Natural Healing is the drinkable alternative to regular CBD oil and includes some of the most powerful healing substances found in nature. Inspired on the original and primal hemp plant, CBDactive+ contains cannabinoids such as CBD, CBC, CBN and CBG. Besides, CBDactive+ is enriched with tasty terpenes as: Curcumin, Myrceen, Caryophyllene, Pinene, Limonene, Linalool and vitamine E. These carefully selected ingredients and their unique composition make CBDactive+ one of the most complete CBD products available today; and support the product’s entourage-effect. Try it yourself!
20ml CBDactive+ with 4% water soluble CBD including handy-dosing pump dispenser is comparable to a regular CBD oil with 40% CBD thanks to a higher bioavailability
Use water-soluble CBDactive+
- Shake well before every use
- Spray 1-2 pumps directly into the mouth or;
- spray in a glass of water, tea, juice or other drink and stir well.
Avoid messy bottles | Easy dosage (8mg CBD per pump) | Pleasant taste | Highly effective | Even more healthy | Up to 3x cheaper
CBDactive+ is a dietary supplement and is intended to support general wellbeing and is not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition. Consult your healthcare professional if you use medication or when conditions persist.