CBD Crystals / Isolate from Dutch Natural Healing
CBD crystals (also known as CBD isolate) are the purest form of cannabidiol (CBD) in the world. They are produced by refining hemp extracts (similar to our CBD paste) to separate all other substances from the cannabidiol. This results in a pure, isolated, and crystallised form of the cannabinoid which can be used in various ways.
CBD Isolate Powder
By removing all substances besides cannabidiol from the hemp extract (i.e. terpenes, waxes, sugars, and all other cannabinoids), you are left with a crystallised CBD powder with a purity of approximately 99.8%. The other 0.2% of the product is mostly moisture.
As CBD isolate powder is completely free of other cannabinoids and aromatic terpenes, CBD crystals are one of the purest forms of CBD available. However, as there is no entourage effect, which is supported by other cannabinoids and/or terpenes, the product alone will not be as effective as a full-spectrum hemp extract (CBD paste) or CBD oil.
Read more about that in our blog: ‘What is the difference between full-spectrum, pure and RAW CBD oil?'
How to use CBD Crystals at Home
CBD crystals can be used at home in various ways.
- Firstly, you can take a small number of crystals and let them melt under the tongue. However, this might not be the most ideal way of using the substance as much of the cannabinoid is lost during the absorption process through the mouth’s mucous tissue.
- Another method is to use the CBD powder in a vaporizer for concentrates and wax or sprinkled over any aromatic herb in your dry-herb vaporizer.
- CBD powder is also used to increase the CBD concentration in any CBD oil or to make vape liquid.
For the latter, we recommend you look up a few recipes online as it takes more than just CBD isolate and a PG/VG mix to make an effective CBD vape liquid.
Buy CBD Crystals
Safely buy your organic CBD isolate crystals online from Dutch Natural Healing, where we offer cannabidiol powder in 1g, 3g, and 5g containers. These small containers are perfectly suited for personal use as a 1-gram CBD isolate container is enough to make 10ml of CBD oil containing 10% cannabidiol.
For larger, commercial purchases and CBD crystals wholesale orders, please contact our dedicated customer service team.
CBD Crystals - FAQs
How do you use CBD Crystals?
CBD isolate (crystal) or pure CBD powder can be used in various ways, depending on your preferred method of consumption.
The most common way to use CBD isolate is to melt a small amount under the tongue. Considering the purity of CBD isolates, this product can also be vaped or used to increase any CBD concentration, such as oils.
It is also possible to produce your own pure and THC-free CBD oil from scratch, by mixing a specific amount with any carrying oil like hemp seed oil, MCT oil, olive oil, or grape seed oil.
How can I make CBD Oil using CBD Crystals?
CBD isolate crystals can also be used to make CBD oil by mixing a specific amount with any carrying oil. Suitable carrying oils include hemp seed oil, MCT oil, olive oil, grape seed oil, or salmon oil. In order to reach a 10% concentration in your oil, you’d need to mix 1000mg of CBD isolate (or ±1 gram) with around 9 ml of carrying oil.
Here are the steps:
- Take a glass bottle or suitable dish
- Mix your desired amount of CBD crystals with the chosen carrying oil
- Warm the bottle in a heated water bath for at least five minutes
- Close the bottle and shake well until the CBD isolate is fully dissolved
Which is more effective? CBD Isolate or Full-Spectrum CBD?
Full-spectrum CBD has the greatest entourage effect, which means it boosts the effectiveness of the cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids from the cannabis plant. As a result, full-spectrum CBD is stronger than CBD isolate and may be a better option if the intention is to reduce pain.
What are CBG Crystals?
When you isolate cannabigerol (CBG) from a hemp extract, you produce CBG crystals. Just like with the CBD crystal equivalent, this is the purest form of cannabigerol available. CBD crystals are a little more yellow compared to CBD, which makes it possible to visually tell the two apart.
While CBG crystals can be used in the same way as cannabidiol powder, the cannabigerol powder will provide a different effect. Discover more about the difference between CBD and CBG here.